2 Dec 2011

PRAZZER- STORY OF A TIN

The atmosphere stuffy, hot and sweating to make Rudi hypnotized to sleep. Yes .... not as usual this time attacked Rudi heavy drowsiness. Luckily he can still resist the temptation to sleep in class. Geography teacher had just left the classroom. Perhaps because Rudi was too busy to resist sleep geography lesson was quickly passed. And one - the only thing he remembered from geography lesson that day only one, the heat. It was in this city the day the weather is getting no support only, hot stuffy and not cool. That's what Rudi feel. Seen all friends tried fanning himself, trying to make themselves cool, which seems to stop the stuffiness that Rudi would not feel. Rudi looked out the window, papaya leaves waving gently but still there was no coolness there. As if the sun said, "I am the creation of the creator luminaries of every human being". In his heart said, "lights or heaters anyway?!" Eyes glaring sunlight. Arrived - arrived shadow her sister's face dancing - dancing in the eyelids. The shadow of her sister who was crying after Rudi throw the gift right in her face. Shadow when he 



snapped at her sister who was cleaning his room. Her sister's shadow when the dishes do not fit on the tongue Rudi cooking until he spilled on the floor. Shadow when he cursed - cursed his brother. And the shadow - the shadow of others that make this day as the sun's heat penetrate into the heart. Class X3 is located on the second floor of this school was rocking - rocking. Due to the heat and stuffiness caused by hot weather today flutter impressive fire waving - waving in front of him. Really what the hell with this city. "Woi! Bengong aja?! Do not you go home, Rud? "A friend of Rudi awakened from his reverie. He just react to it with a thin smile, as he took the bag and immediately went home. Rudi casually walking on the street, houses are quite far from the school and must pass through various landscapes of rivers and forests. Horrible as possible, but not according to him. Yet every day he went to school on his bicycle and usually with her sister. But by chance this time he came home from school alone, hoping someone will give me shelter on the next mile, but that looks even a middle-aged men who cut down trees in the forest around the road. Rudi saw briefly, middle-aged man was actually smiling as though without sin. Rudi just forward of his feet that seemed useless to stop looking at it. Rudi runs the new step, he tripped over something that makes it almost fell over.Rudi fix the standing position and looking for objects that the cause of misfortune.Rudi saw a shabby tin peyok and was right at his feet. Rudi grabbed it and threw it back. He did not care want anyone who stepped on it again or not. Rudi continued his journey to arrive at the alley toward his home. When Rudi turn something he felt he stumbles. He looked down, he saw a can. "Cans? But why the same shape and tattered? Peyoknya side also the same?But ... Akh! "Rudi throw it across the highway. Rudi ran toward his house which is only about 50 yards away. But only 30 meters he ran, his feet hit something again. Rudi looked around, no people. Her expression horrified grimace. Then without thinking any longer Rudi took the can and looked at it. "Actually, this is crazy, I'm what you anyway?" "Woi! Answer stupid! " "Ye ... diem aja! Why you'd ngikutin me, He?! The deaf who?! " "Arkh!" Rudi threw down his legs, stepped on - stamp on it. Hoping it can not follow it anymore. Then with a still in a state of furious Rudi left. But just three steps he walked he looked back, sure. "My God ...." he muttered softly as he looked back down. Cans that have been established with solid Rudi tempting to grab her and throw it back. But this time Rudi smiled mischievously. "Okay cans ... you just making fun of me. Okay! Log into your bag! We'll see, what you still can not run clear?! "Challenged Rudi on the tin cans, stuffing them into her bag. A few moments later Rudi has been at the front door of his room. In his breast his heart was trembling violently. He did not know what made his heart like that. Do not know what. But it's something unsaid will make it - completely stunned. He threw away his bag on the bed and threw his body in the back of the bed. He tried to shut his eyes, but could not. He became remembered something, and now he was unpacking his bag back. A tin. When she opened her bag, feeling curious about the new cans he found reappeared. Tins is weird. So weird. And weird. That's all there in the mind Rudi.Until the end of a beam of light has just appeared and then disappeared again from the tin. Rudi was more curious with cans. Then slowly - slowly she peeked in tin. Arrived - arrived something very strong to pull away. He was sucked into the can. Currently Rudi really - really confused with what happened. He's like the time just down the hall. It felt sore. His body as drawn - drag and chopped - chopped and then put back together. Rudi's eyes glanced around. Tersuguhkan a village scene that cold and dark. Then the faint - faint a voice speaking to him-sounds like a story. Then the voice terimplementasikan into a 3-dimensional image. Rudi stared, unable to move, only to hear and see.I was born in a very remote mountain hamlet. Day after day, my parents plowed the yellow dry soil and their backs facing the sky. I have a sister 3 years younger than me. One time to buy a handkerchief which all the girls around me seemed to take it, I stole 20 thousand dollars from my father's drawer. My father immediately noticed. He made my sister and I knelt in front of the wall, with a bamboo stick in his hand. "Who stole the money?" He asked. I was stunned, too afraid to speak. My father did not hear anyone claiming. So he said, "Well then, you two should be on time!" Holding up the bamboo stick high - high. Arrived - arrived my brother grabbed his hand and said, "Dad, I did it!" Immediately hit the back of a long stick that my sister insistent - repeatedly. Father was so angry that he kept on until he runs out of breath mencambukinnya. Afterward, he sat on the brick bed and scolded us. "You have learned to steal from a house now? This shameful what else would you do in the future? You should be beaten to death! You shameless thief! " That night mom and I hugged my brother in our arms. His body was covered with wounds, but he did not shed tears setitikpun. In the middle of the night, I arrived - arrived began to cry roared - roared. My brother covered my mouth with his little hand and said, "Sis, do not cry anymore. Everything has happened. " I still hate myself for not having enough courage to admit. Many - years have passed, but the incident still seemed like yesterday. I will never forget the look of my brother when he was protecting me. At that time I was 8 years old my sister was 11 years old. When my brother was in his final year in junior high school, he graduated to go to high school in the district center. At the same time I was accepted into a provincial university. That night, father squatted in the courtyard smoking cigarettes tobacco packet by packet. I heard it memberenggut. "Both our children have a very good result." Mother wiped her tears flowing and sighed, "What good is how can we possibly finance both at once?" It was also my brother walked out to the front of my father and said, "Dad, I do not want to continue my study anymore, I've just read books." And at that moment my father swung his hand and hit my brother on his face. "Why do you have a soul and is so damn weak? even if it means I have to beg on the streets, I will send you both to finish! " And then he knocked all the houses in the village to borrow money. I stuck out my hand as gently as I can to my brother's swollen face. "A young man - man has to continue school, otherwise he would never leave this poverty." I said to my sister. I also decided to no longer continue to university. Who would have thought the next day, before dawn, my brother left home with a few pieces of clothing worn and slightly dry beans. He slipped into bed next to a piece of paper and left on my pillow. "Sis, get into university is not easy. I'll go find a job and send money. " I held the note while sitting on my bed and cried with tears streaming down until I lost my voice. That year my brother was 17 years old I'm 20 years old. With the money father borrowed from the whole village, and the money my brother earned from carrying cement on his back at a construction site, I finally get to the third year at university. One day I was studying in my room when a roommate came in and told that there's a villager waiting for me out there. Why is there a villager looking for me? I walked forward and saw my brother from afar, the whole body is dirty, covered with cement dust and sand. "Why did you not tell my roommate that if you are my brother?" I asked, trembling slightly. "Look at my appearance. What would they think if they knew I was your brother?Will not they laugh at you? "My sister said, smiling calmly. I felt so touched and tears filled my eyes. I swept the dust - dust that meets the skin of my sister everything. And insulated - insulation in the word - I said. I could not restrain my tears to keep out. "I do not care about anyone talk. You are my brother. Whoever you are, you still my brother. However you look, you are my brother. " My brother still smiling. His face was showing hardness versus no. From his pocket he pulled out a hairpin-shaped butterfly - butterfly. He put it to me. "I saw all the city girls wear them. So I think you should have one. " Hearing this, I can not help myself any longer. I pulled my brother into my arms and cried, cried. That year my brother was 20 years old and I'm 23 years old. One time, I took my boyfriend to the house. Broken windows have been replaced, and a clean look where - where. After my boyfriend came home, I danced like a little girl in front of my mother. "Mother, do not need to spend so much time to clean house!" With a smile she said, "It was your brother who went home early to clean house.Did you not see the wounds on his hands? He was injured when installing new windows. " I entered the small room my sister. Looking at his thin face, seemed like a hundred needles menghujamku. I put some ointment on the wound. And dressed his wound. "Does it hurt?" I asked. "No, not sick. You know, when I was working on construction sites, stone - a stone fell on my feet every time. Even that did not stop me from working and, "amid the sentence, he stopped. I turned my back, and instantly the tears flowed freely down my cheeks wet. That year, my brother was 23 years old, I was 26 years. When I married, I lived in the city. Many times my husband and I invited my parents to come and live with us, but they always reject it. They say that once left the village, they will not know what to do. And I just heard my sister say, "Sis, keep-in-law wrote. I'll take care of mom and dad here. " My husband became the director of the factory. We wanted my brother to get a job as a manager in the maintenance department. But my brother rejected the offer. He insisted on starting work as reparation. One day, my brother on top of a ladder repairing a cable, and he got electrocuted until hospital admission. My husband and I visited him. Seeing the white plaster cast on his leg, I grumbled. "Why did you refuse to manager? Manager will not do things like this hazard.Look at you now! Severe wound. Why do you not listen to us before? " "Think of brother-in-law, he had become the director and I barely educated. If I become a manager like that, what people think? " My husband's eyes filled - glass, as well as me. "But you lack in education is also because of me!" "Why bring up the past?" That year he was 26 years old and I'm 29 years old. My sister then aged 30 years, when he married a peasant girl from the village. In his wedding reception, the master of ceremonies asked him, "Who are you most respect and love?" Without much thinking, he answered with a solid, "My sister." He continued by telling a story that even I will not remember. "When I went to elementary school, he is at a different village. Every day my brother and I walked for 2 hours to go to school and back home. One day, I lost one of my gloves. My sister gave one of his possessions. He wore one just to walk so far. And I know the weather every morning in my village is very cold, like ice. When we got home, tangannnya so trembled, because of caca that was so cold he can not hold a spoon. Since that day, I swear as long as I am alive, I will keep my brother and good to him. " Applause mmbanjiri room. All the guests turned to me perhatiaannya. I tried to pronounce the word - the word while holding the tears. "In my life, I am grateful to my brother." And in the happiest occasion of this celebration in the crowd, tears streaming down from my face like a river that flows with the swift.

 
Rudi bounced out of the shabby completeness. His face looked very surprised.His face was wrinkled. But tears flowed past a dry cheek who rarely missed tears.And Rudi touched by what he had just seen. What a beautiful scenery. He realized how important the family. Family is the most important thing we in the world. The family is our treasure. As bad - poor families, the family is the first to understand us. Families is where our back. "Rudi, came out first. Eat first deck! "Rudi's brother shouted from the dining room.Rudi quickly wiped her tears, ran to the dining room and hugged her sister. "Maafin Rudi, brother! Rudi dear brother! "Rudi shouted at his brother's arms. Rudi's brother just smiled and stroked his hair.

By: Stasionerita Full Cita (inspiration from my self, my experience and komikkumid.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment