24 Jun 2011

DO NOT BELIEVE IN GIRLFRIENDS




Time was when I was playing pump in one supermarket in my town. As usual I played the pump alone without a friend. I'm not cocky but according to my friends I was playing pretty reliable pump and can be said to master playing pump in my city.While I was playing I was being seen by a girl, and girls love to play pump it too just that I rarely saw him play. In always see me play and I like to wait until finished playing, although he actually finished playing pump. Not feel day after day passed. And we become acquainted with each other, because the same pleasure that I began interested on her. One friend told me

Then I'm thinking long and then I began with, often sending the same message she had. Until a few days, and after that we met again at the supermarket to play together.It was then that I express his love to her and I want to be her lover. Do not know what poisoned my mind so that I said that. But he also expressed the same thing to me.Since then we became lovers. We often do things together, like go together, play together and so on.
Until a painful day arrived. Where the day was the worst day of my life, because on that day I hit a traffic accident resulting in injury to my leg hinge is broken and cracked.So could not walk for about a month, I was very sad for a minute I have to face the end of school exams. And because I was never an accident it can take a friend along with school friends to Bali. I also do not forget to tell my girlfriend about what had happened to me. But she just gives a message that I recover quickly. She never did visit me in hospital or at my house. Since then I began to wonder. What about her.

When she sent a message to me. Which reads "Pgi cmuax .... G` ap i mas .. "and I replied" I lgi tduran "then we continued our chat until she asks about how much I love him. And when I said I still loved him, She actually thought that I was lying and then she asked for our reliationship is over and asked that I never replied to all massages that given to me. I do not know why She suddenly said that. With a bit of anger and disappointment I then finish the chat I did with her. And then I asked one friend who was also a class I was younger. She said that my lover was often a relationship with another man when I was sick. Hearing the message her friend I think, believe it wholeheartedly to others it's really painful.

Since that day I continued to keep a gift that actually wanted me to give her on her birthday was. That is a necklace that specifically me a message and carved our names. And a hanger mobile that symbolizes our love.yeah this is my true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment