14 Jan 2012

PRAZZER- The statues of the world's smallest ...!!!

He was born in 1957 in Birmingham. Willard Wigan's work started at a young age. He is someone who has dyslexia (difficulty reading), and various other types of learning difficulties, which makes it difficult to follow the lessons in school. As a fugitive, he tried to create works that can not be seen from the naked eye.

"It all began when I was 5 years", he said, "I made a home for ants because I think they need a place to live. Then I made ​​them shoes and hats. All of that is a fantasy world where I ran away from dyslexia because I can not stand against the teachers who are always criticizing my learning difficulties. That's how my story as originating microsculptor "


The results of Willard's work can only be seen using a microscope. Each of his work can be put in the needle hole. Huge personal sacrifices in every creation of his work. Willard entered the level of meditation in which the heartbeat slows down, to make it to reduce vibrations on the hands in order to create a masterpiece .. Even the echo of voices in the street outside can interfere with work, so he chose to work at night while minimal disruption.

The results of Willard's work is often referred to as "the eighth wonder of the world". He has even received an award from Prince Charles for his wonderful results.

He uses a small operating equipment to create his works of gold and the grains of sand. To paint, he often uses fine hair from flies that had died.














Source: Kaskus .us

No comments:

Post a Comment