22 Feb 2012

Living Room on Toyota Kijang


Often traveling with colleagues who are members of car clubs beloved, often make the heart miss a homelike atmosphere. To treat long, Andi Muhammad Ilham Ramdhani (23) modify the Toyota Kijang Inova in 2006 with the interior style of the family living room.

"Actually, the initial concept living room or want to bring the situation home in my car," said Andi Muhammad Ilham Ramdhani, which also includes Indonesia into the club Antelope Club (IKC), when found detikOto some time ago.

Finally, a crazy idea that used to be called Ilham this arises, not half the 46-inch TV screen finally was in the middle of his cabin Kijang Inova

"Because I was often the way with the club, so I want the atmosphere of the room is always there when I want to travel. Yes I have also put 46-inch TV that can be connected to play with my friends PS3, DVD, Laptop and iPad," said Ilham with a smile.

Ilham parents too often can only shake my head at their child's car to modify.

"In addition, I also changed the interior a little more comfortable by adding seats, doortrim, carpet MBTech camaro steering wheel, suede ceiling, Wood pannel, and led to a custom acrylic cabin pillars," Ilham said while moving his right hand.

"But I also still plans to enter into this sofa to be just as at home. But I still have to be patient because I made ​​this by setting aside all my pocket money and I am a small business," said the inspiration.

The following specifications Ilham Deer

interior

Seat, doortim, carpets, steering MBTech Camaro
suede ceiling
Wood pannel
Custom acrylic cabin pillars led

audio
JL audio sub 12inch
Speaker 6.5inch split KillTech
Speaker 6.5inch split venom
Power amplifier with crossover
PCA monoblock

Mio GPS
iPad 1
PS 3
Philips DVD
Sony BRAVIA 46 inch LCD

The legs
Intra R18x8 rim, 5rata
Achiles tires 225/45

No comments:

Post a Comment